Friday 17 December 2010

Evaluation question 4

My magazine (Central) will be a hip-hop based magazine, targeting older teens (16-19). I believe my magazine to be gender neutral because the colours I use are pink for the text and blue for my back round, pink represents girls and blue represents boys which always Central magazine to attract a large range of customers.

Although the magazine will be promoting a male rapper the colours used in my magazine and the topics discussed is for both sexes.
If I were to summaries my target audience, I would say black or white teenager, who is in full time education, because it is still a magazine with quite a bit of literature, interested in Hip hop/ R n B, buys albums regularly and although it is gender neutral, most likely my biggest customers will be males.

No comments:

Post a Comment